Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The weekend

Well this past weekend we celebrated my mom's 56th birthday!! We all played the Wii at their house and it was a lot of fun. We created the family mii's Mark made me look short and really prego on the screen. It was a lot fun everyone needs a Wii..

On Dec 6th, mom and I did the Jingle Bell Walk/Run it was a lot of fun and I actually made it 3 miles.. IT wasn't my best time but considering me prego I couldn't run... I was proud of mom bc for 5 years now we select charities and do their run/walk!

On Dec 7th, Becca and I went to a breastfeeding seminar at Harris Southwest where both of us will be delivering. Becca is due January 28th and me in June.. Our kiddos will be 5 months apart! We are very excited about that since we are besties! ahahahaha The seminar was very helpful and overwhelming at the same time. I was very glad that she got me to go.

That is pretty much the weekend oh yea and I watched the scheduling of the bowl games.. TEXAS GOT SCREWED..... There is always next year!

No comments: