Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas! I know a day late!


Well I hope everyone had a great Christmas... I know we did... So here our the updates..

12/24 - Mark and I went to the our dr. appt it was a fun appt actually! We got to hear little D's heartbeat which was at 155-160 very good says the nurse and got to hear a little extra! The baby apparently does not like the heart doppler machine and starting kicking it every time the nurse would put the doppler on me.. I think he or she was already being protective or stubborn and feisty! Who knows then we went for the quad screening blood test to test for any disorders. Then we made the next appt the important to find out the gender!! We go on January 20th!! I am so nervous and excited! He or she has been fluttering in my tummy a lot lately so it will be exciting to finally call him or her by their name!

12/25 - Christmas DAY!!! My mom took pics of my tummy I am 16 weeks and I feel great! Sooo here is the pic (By the way yes my parents have an aluminum Christmas tree with a color wheel!) If you ever watch That 70's show my parents are Kitty and Red to the max! Well mom is actually!!
See you guys in the new year!!



4 comments:

Brea said...

You will be so glad that you are writing all of this down so you will remember it later! Love the baby bump -- it is SO cute! So happy for you guys!

Unknown said...

omg! You have a belly! You look great! I am sooo excited! Yay!

KirkKrew said...

Congrats Stacy! I'm glad I have your blog to follow now. Can't wait to find out if it's a girl or boy! Take care!

Adrianne said...

Awe look at your belly! It is so cute! I can't wait to see what you are having!!!