Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving weekend was great!

Well Thanksgiving lets just say I ate a lot.. The food was great! We had Thanksgiving at our house combining the Baker side and his dad, Gina and Christian. The food was great and everyone out did themselves... Especially, all the sweets pies,cakes! Love them! This is really the only time that I eat any kind of sweets...

After, our house we went over to his mom's and had some more food I mostly ate rice crispy treats thanks to Letty!! They were amazing! Of course we watched Texas beat the Ags 49-9 it was great! I think little Dissinger knows who the Longhorns are for sure!

On Friday at 5 am it was shopping time yes we were the crazy people that got out there and shopped til we dropped! Mom, Ma and I had a great time.. I actually felt butterflies in my tummy all weekend long which mom says that would be the baby!! Little D was moving all over the place...

Saturday and Sunday pretty much stayed in the house. I put up all the Christmas decor while Mark got all the lights hung up outside. They look great!! Hopefully, this week we will put up the Christmas tree!! I can't wait!

Well that was our weekend very relaxing and nothing much going on..... Oh by the way I HATE OU........ Stupid Sooners.... Texas got short changed!!

Stace

No comments: