Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Have a great Thanksgiving!




The pic of Clayton was one that my best friend Holly took of him at a a baby shower for our other good friend Morgan. The family picture was taken by Stewart Dedmon of Creative Images photography. Both are great professional photographers!! I love them both dearly!!
I am so thankful for my family. I love my parents they are great, wonderful, supportive and I appreciate them sooo much!!! I am thankful for my grandparents thank you for all that you do and taking care of Clayton!! Of course I love my husband! He is my best friend and puts up with me! He is always there and is a great dad! I couldn't ask for more!! ahhaha LOL! I am thankful Clayton he will never know how much happiness he brings to our family. We love him so much!
Stace

No comments: